How we work.
- You send us your resume and samples. If the fit is right, we call you for a pre-screening.
- Those candidates who make it through the pre-screen are then interviewed by one or more of our recruiters.
- After a successful interview, we invite you to register with us.
Once you have registered with us:
- Check in regularly.
Of course, we’ll call you whenever an opportunity arises that fits your requirements, but it’s always smart to check in at least once a week when you’re available.
- Utilize My Match capabilities.
This helpful resource center allows you to update your contact information and availability, review check history, upload your resume and portfolio samples, and keep your preferences current.
- Keep us in the loop.
Rest assured that we won’t disappear once we’ve made the right connection for you. You’ll hear from us during the course of your assignment so we can be sure you’re happy, but feel free to call us anytime and share how things are going.
Every good partnership is a two-way street – here’s what you can expect from us:
- We’ll market your skills and strengths.
Remember, we take the time to get to know you so we can market you in the best possible light.
- We’ll keep your best interests in mind.
We know your career goals, and we’ll market you accordingly. However, we also know that you have bills to pay, so we may present you with opportunities that, while a match, are not necessarily your dream job.
- We’ll check with you before we present you for a job.
If we want to submit you for a job, we’ll call first. You never need worry that your resume and samples are being presented without your permission.
- We will be honest and forthright.
We’ll never stretch the truth about an opportunity or a client. And we’ll never put you in a position where you have to be dishonest about your skill set.
- We’ll pay you on time.
Submit your timesheet on time and you’ll get paid on time. Imagine!